All-Star cheerleading started in the late '80's, and grew rapidly throught the 90's. All-Star cheerleading focused on athletic training and competition performances, as opposed to school-based cheerleading, which still encompassed leadership and spirit qualities. Today, many companies offer both scholastic and All-Star categories, and some companies focus primarly on All-Star cheerleading.
Florida Triple Threat All-star's evaluation is a short process. Once an athlete enters our facility, we ask the athletes to perfom skills (tumbling, jumps, etc). Once complete, we place the athlete in the proper team/class. Competition teams will be announced on our website and/or social media handles.
We will be holding try-outs for the 2021-2022 season on Saturday, May 22, 2021
Ages 5-11: 10am-1pm
Ages 12-18: 2pm-5pm
New Athlete Try-Out/Registration Fee: $75
Returning Athlete Try-Out/Registration Fee: $50
1. Register for iclass pro by clicking on the link below (create account)
2. Fill out and print all forms (F3T Tryout Form, Evaluation Sheet, Registration and Realease Form) and bring them the day of try-outs. Please make sure all areas are filled out
3. All new athletes must bring in a 2x3 picture
Please make sure all athletes wear the following the day of evaluations:
* Athletic wear and sneakers/cheer shoes
* Hair slicked back in a high pony tail with either a scrunchie and/or bow
* No jewlery allowed
Teams will announced on Tuesday, May 25th on our social media handles after 8:30pm. Team size and level will be determined after evaluations but is subject to change throughout the season.
We will have a parent meeting on Thursday, May 27th at 6pm. Package pricing, team travel, etc will be discussed at the meeting. A $500 deposit will be due by your athletes first team practice, either June 9th or 10th.