All-Star cheerleading started in the late '80's, and grew rapidly throughout the 90's. All-Star cheerleading focused on athletic training and competition performances, as opposed to school-based cheerleading, which still encompassed leadership and spirit qualities. Today, many companies offer both scholastic and All-Star categories, and some companies focus primarly on All-Star cheerleading.
Florida Triple Threat All-star's evaluation is a short process and only takes about 20 minutes. Once an athlete enters our facility, we ask the athletes to perfom skills (tumbling, jumps, etc). Once complete, we place the athlete in the proper team/class. Competition teams will be announced on our website and/or social media handles. Evaluations are closed to the public.
We will be holding try-outs for the 2023-2024 season on Saturday, May 20, 2023
WE WILL BE HOLDING AN INFORMATIONAL PARENT MEETING ON FRIDAY, APRIL 28 @6PM
LOCATION: FLORIDA TRIPLE THREAT
Try-Out/Registration Fee: $75
1. Register for iclass pro by clicking on the link below (create account) ((must be using a loptop or desktop for the blue link to be visible)
2. Once you have registered for iclass pro, click on the booking tab then select 23-24 TRYOUTS and select a time slot. Please only click on ONE time slot.
3. Fill out and print all forms (F3T Tryout Form, Evaluation Sheet, Registration and Release Form) and bring them the day of try-outs. Please make sure all areas are filled out.
4. All new athletes must bring in a 2x3 picture
5. Try-outs for each athlete will last no longer than 20-30 mins.
*PLEASE NOTE. IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ELITE LEVELS 1 AND UP, SKILLS PERFORMED MUST BE IN THE ELITE LEVEL SKILL CATEGORY ON THE EVALUATION SHEET. WHEN FILLING OUT THE EVALUATION SHEET, THESE ARE SKILLS THAT THE ATHLETE CAN THROW ON A SPRING FLOOR ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT A COACH SPOTTING THEM.
Please make sure all athletes wear the following the day of evaluations:
* Athletic wear and sneakers/cheer shoes
* Hair slicked back in a high ponytail with either a scrunchie or a bow
* No jewelry allowed
Teams will be announced on Tuesday, May 23rd. Team size and level will be determined after evaluations but is subject to change throughout the season.
We will have a mandatory parent meeting on Thursday, May 25th at 6pm. Package pricing, team travel, etc will be discussed at the meeting. A $500 deposit will be due by your athletes first team practice.
Open gym will be held on Friday, May 19, 2023. You can register through the portal. All athletes must be registered for open gym prior to attending. Please note that there will be coaches in attendance but open gym will not be coach led.
CLINICS (MANDATORY for ages 5 and up)
We will have try-out clinics on the following dates and times:
Levels 3,4,5 Monday, May 15 and Wednesday, May 17 6-8pm
Levels 1 & 2 Tuesday, May 16 and Thursday, May 18 6-8pm
Athletes must register for try-outs in order to attend clinics
Please call us at (954) 514-7250 for more information or help with registration!